Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nieces.......and now a nephew!

Lizabeth & V watching a movie

Belle, getting her hair did

Me & Annamaria
I love this picture! It makes me happy because originally Alex and Annamaria were pissed that I was getting married. Here are a few of their best comments: "you're gonna get married and everything's gonna be about Karl now." -Alex "you're gonna get married and have kids and we'll have to babysit!" -Annamaria

This picture is just so Alex. She's always doing crazy things, and I think Belle will always be her partner in crime.

This is Connor, my new nephew bustin' out some serious moves on the dance floor.

This is the only really good picture I have of Hailey, my new niece. This is Karl's twin (yes, twin) brother with his wife Erin, and their 2 kids, Connor & Hailey.

0 comments: