Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ABC's

  1. Age: 29
  2. Bed size: Queen in the winter, King in the summer. Since our house doesn’t have a true master and all of the bedrooms are a pretty good size, we change bedrooms and sleep upstairs in the winter where it’s warmer, and downstairs in the summer to keep cool.
  3. Chore you hate: Folding and putting laundry away
  4. Dogs: Nope
  5. Essential start to your day: Not a coffee person, but I guess having something for breakfast is kind of important to starting my day.
  6. Favorite color: Red has always been a favorite but I’m really liking gray lately
  7. Gold or silver: Silver
  8. Height: 5’9”
  9. Instruments: I played the flute 6th-8th grade
  10. Job title: Environmental Scientist
  11. Kids: Someday
  12. Live: Woods Cross
  13. Mom’s name: Barbara
  14. Nicknames: Breeze, Beezy Bradzinski
  15. Overnight hospital stays: None
  16. Pet peeve: Showing up late
  17. Quote from a movie: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. This is good advice for Karl.
  18. Right or left handed: Right
  19. Siblings: I have 2 older sisters and 2 younger step-sisters CORRECTION I also have 2 step brothers and another step sister (I don't see them very often so I don't talk to them much. We didn't grow up together like my other 2 step sisters so I kind of forget about them as step siblings)
  20. Time you wake up: Between 5:30 & 6:00 M-Th, between 7 & 8ish F-Su
  21. Underwear: Yes, I wear underwear
  22. Vegetables you dislike: Raw carrots, unless they are those really little, teeny, tiny, skinny, baby ones
  23. What makes you run late: Karl
  24. X-rays you’ve had: None
  25. Yummy foods you make: Desserts and baked goods
  26. Zoo - favorite animal: Don’t really have one because I’m not a fan of zoos or any wild animals in captivity for that matter.

0 comments: