Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vacation!

I just booked our trip to the Canadian Rockies and I am so excited! Karl and I haven't been on a real vacation since the cruise to the Bahama's he won through Mazda. He also would won a vacation to Hawaii through Mazda that we would have went on but he decided to quit his job that year and take a sabbatical from working. And now Mazda doesn't do those trips anymore. Lame. Anyway, here are some pics of the places we'll be staying and visiting during our vacation at the end of the summer.

We'll be staying in these little cabins for the first part of our trip. They are right by Lake Louise.


Ahhhh, Lake Louise. Ask my sisters, I've been wanting to go here since I was like 13.


This is from inside Chateau Lake Louise.


The Fairmont Banff Springs. We're not staying here, but we'll definitely stop by for some photo ops. It was first opened in 1888 and for a long time was the largest hotel in North America outside of New York City.


Banff


Jasper NP

1 comments:

Beaner said...

When you going? I'm excited for you. How's life? sorry I'm a bad cousin and haven't sent you the stuff. I'll have to call you when I get back to the country!