Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BPOTW (beauty product of the week)



Last year I starting using Smashbox photo finish foundation primer. I love it, but I don't love the price. It's around $40 for 1 oz. A couple months ago while perusing around on the interwebs, I came across a certain product that sells for around $5 and is the exact same formula as the Smashbox primer. What is this product you ask?



Yes, Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel. I don't know who figured this out, or how they figured it out, but it has saved me some major $$$! If you love the Smashbox primer, or are in the market for a good primer, this stuff is amazing.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I don't get it... Do you put it on your face? What does it do? (maybe my wrinkles are the result of me being so clueless!)

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Breezy said...

Yes, just use it on your face like you would use primer. It goes on so smooth! It helps even out your skin before you put on your makeup and it also helps to make your makeup last longer throughout the day.