Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wedding Recap.....The Ceremony

Lindsey & Brad were first down the aisle

Then Steph

Then we started our walk

Tyler, Karl & Brad waiting at the end of the very long aisle

I was on the verge of tears because I was excited, happy & nervous all at the same time so I made my Dad to tell me something funny. It's weird how that works, crying when you're happy? It doesn't make sense to me and especially because I'm not a cryer.

I'm trying not to think about all the people staring
at me because I do not like attention.

My dad giving his last daughter away

Still nervous, but a little relieved seeing Karl and his big smile.



Karl was just so..................calm, it was refreshing and made
me forget about all the people looking at us during the ceremony.

I think I remember Karl & I discussing our kiss, but it ended up being a bit more juicy than I thought we had planned!

Trying not to think about people staring at us

Stop staring at me schwaaan!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the pictures and the recap. You look gorgeous and are glowing. I am so happy for you!! Can't wait to see you soon :)

Julie Y. said...

Everything looks like it was just perfect. I love the mountains in the background. And Breezy you look so beautiful!

Thanks for the pics. I hope the newly weds are enjoying life!


CAKE? How can you bake so many good things and look so good? Although, the cake you made looks delightful!

Megan and Brian said...

Soooo great! So beautiful. Your veil is AMAZING!!!