Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Man

Ok, ok, wow, double tagged!
So here we go.....

1. Where did you meet your husband? Match.com

2. How long did you date before you got married? We aren't married yet but will be on June 6 so mark your calendars. We've been together exactly 3 years from yesterday.

3. How long have you been married? see above

4. What does he do that surprises you? Random things. Like the other day he told me that maybe he should go to school to become a doctor. What?!! He flinches, squirms and tenses up whenever he sees fake blood or injuries on tv! That really cracked me up because he was totally serious. He figures he could handle it because of all the animals he's had to gut. Another thing is that he gets addicted to stupid games on cell phones. Brickbreaker, Pacman, Risk, etc. For someone who can't even sit still long enough to watch an entire commercial, it's amazing to me that he can spend an hour playing a stupid game on a cell phone. Yep, he's addicted. I don't think he'd ever admit just how often he plays them though, he doesn't want people to know he's doing something so unproductive.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? He has really nice legs. They're not skinny, but perfectly toned and muscular with no fat. He also has a great smile and strong arms.

6. What is his best quality? He is extremely patient. It's kind of frustrating because you can never get him to freak out no matter what. Totally calm and mellow all of the time. Oh, and his sense of humor. Although it's sick and twisted at times, he always makes me laugh.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me Ariotti a lot.

8. What is his favorite food? His favorite food IS food. He seriously eats anything. He probably likes cookies a little too much though.

9. What is his favorite sport? Can hunting be considered a sport?

10. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Probably fly fishing.

11. Do you have any children? No

12. Does he have any hidden talents? He's a really good bowler. We had been dating for awhile before I found out he was offered a bowling scholarship to Weber when he was in high school. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a bowling scholarship. Another thing, but I don't know if it's a hidden talent is that he can talk anyone into anything (I guess that's why he's in sales). From talking his roommate into letting him shoot him in the ass with a BB gun, to having his mom and dad bring him an egg to his house at 10:30pm on New Years Eve so he could make muffins.

13. How old is he? 29

14. What is his favorite music? He likes a little bit of everything, but mostly country and a bit of rap. He's really good at memorizing songs. He'll break into some random rap song at any moment.

15. What do you admire most about him? He is super motivated, and he always has to be doing something. He figures out what he wants and he goes for it.

16. What is his favorite color? Camo

17. Will he read this? Doubtful

I tag..... Missy Nelson!

2 comments:

Julie Y. said...

I think we're going to enjoy having Karl in the family! I didn't know where you met him...I'm glad it worked out ;0)

Good luck with all the wedding plans!

Megan and Brian said...

You guys are getting married on my birthday. It's a good day. I've always had luck with that date so I hope you both will as well. Also, match.com is where me and the hubby met, so i'm glad we aren't the only couple out there that found success!