Monday, June 23, 2008

Would You Clean This Toilet for 100 Bucks?



I did. Okay, so it wasn't this exact toilet but it was almost just as bad. Karl and his roommates paid me $100 to clean their house. Their first offer was only $80 and I said it would have to be at least $100. Let's just say I'm glad I've had all my shots and I think they definitely got their money's worth. It took me 4 1/2 grueling hours and I wouldn't be too suprised if I develop a flesh eating bacteria or get gonnorhea because cleaning a bathroom that is used by 4 guys cannot be good for your health.

1 comments:

Sam and Melissa Nelson said...

That is TOO FUNNY! Hey what is up? I am so glad you got your BLOG! I really would like to come down to good ole' SLC and hang out. We are moving back to Idaho Falls at the end of the summer, so I will be able to travel down there a lot more often.