Monday, June 27, 2011

Eyebrow Threading


I was at Fashion Place Mall yesterday with my step-mom & stepsister when we noticed a new shop right by Nordstrom's. It is for eyebrow shaping. I've always wanted to have my eyebrows done professionally but I hate wax and I'm always afraid I'll end up with no eyebrows when it's done. The thing that's different about this place is that they use the threading method. {They use a pure, thin, twisted cotton thread which is rolled over untidy hairlines and other areas of unwanted hair, plucking the hair at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove an entire row of hair, resulting in a straighter line. As a larger area of hair is removed at once, however, it can be slightly painful.} I've heard of this before but never knew of any place in the area that actually offered it. We decided to give it a shot and we all loved it. They don't only do eyebrows, they can do any hair on your face, upper lip, the little hairs around your hair line, chin, etc. It's not any more painful than plucking or waxing, although it was a little sensitive on the lip area! My eyebrows are perfectly shaped and they didn't take too much away. The ladies are from Nepal and they are super friendly and total pros at what they do. The best part is, it's so cheap! Only $12 for eyebrows and they do an amazing job! I highly recommend it.

0 comments: