Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back to Reality

It's finally over! Thanks to everyone who came to the wedding and also to everyone who couldn't make it but wished us well!
A HUGE thanks to my one and only Bax. Despite being busy with her last week of school and getting started with her Master's program she stepped up and helped with so much stuff I can't even begin to list it all. She gets shit done and she may have found a new calling in life, anyone need a wedding planner?
I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them.
Also, if you were at the wedding and I didn't get a chance to talk to you and thank you for coming, I'm so sorry! I tried to talk to everyone, but it went by so fast!
*Oh and one more thing. Karl and I actually forgot to invite some people and didn't realize it until after the wedding when we were talking about everyone we saw and everyone who came. We're basically stupid and have no real excuse other than that. Our worst fear was forgetting to invite people and of course it happened. Hopefully no one will be too upset and understand that we had a big brain fart and it was nothing personal. You can't win 'em all.

4 comments:

Katie Louise said...

I'm sad I missed it, but I've seen some pictures posted and you looked beautiful!! I cant wait to see more. xoxoxo

Katie said...

So sad I missed it, but like Katie said, the pics looked great!

And on the forgetting people thing, I'm pretty sure that there has NEVER been a wedding since the beginning of time that did not have SOMEONE forgotten...and usually someone fairly important at that! So, don't feel bad, we've all done it I'm sure!

And...in other serious business, I can't find mini spatulas ANYWHERE. Bed Bath and Beyond only had a full set that had big ones and only ONE little one. So...my search continues!

Julie Y. said...

This must be the place for those of us who missed it to come and see the pictures....and tell you sorry I couldn't be there.

You looked so beautiful!! It sounded like it was so elegant.\
Best wishes to you and Karl!

Lindsey Baxter said...

Thank you