Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Make Up?

I'm not sure how to do my make up for the wedding. I want to do something a little different since it is my wedding, but I don't want to get too crazy to where people are like "whoa". Here are some pictures of what my wonderful make up girl, Kendall, did. I let her go for it and give me something way different that what I'm use to. Should I do something like this? Or keep it more natural with nudes, pinks, peaches, and shimmers? Thoughts, opinions and suggestions please!





3 comments:

Sam and Melissa Nelson said...

I think it looks great, more is always better. Those camera flashes wash poeple out. So, you probably want to wear more then you are use to. Can't wait! Your going to look so pretty...And yes, I still LOVE Twilight.

Megan and Brian said...

It looks really good! But maybe stick to some very neutral, natural colors, greens and browns. You still want to look like yourself. These photos are good though, you look amazing!

Merrill Brower said...

Wow! The make up looks amazing! Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. I know you'll look stunning!